Kaleido provides a simple command line executable to run transactions against your permissioned chain:
Docs & Source (Golang): https://github.com/kaleido-io/kaleido-go
For usage information:
You can use the exerciser to perform the following actions:
- Deploy contracts
- Exercise an already deployed contract
- Send transactions, with arguments
- Call contract methods
- Send batches of transactions
- Send unsigned transactions to be signed by an account on the node
- Send signed transactions from random addresses with generated private keys
Example to deploy a contract and send a transaction
The below command uses the kaleido-go exerciser to send a single transaction, signing it internally on the node.
# The Chain ID shown on the environment CHAIN_ID=12345678 # The full Node URL including the application credentials NODE_URL=https://user:email@example.com # Account existing on the node ACCOUNT=0x0102030405060708090a0b0c0e0e0f1011121314 # Run the command ./kaleido-go -d 2 \ -f examples/simplestorage.sol \ -m set -x 12345 \ -i "$CHAIN_ID" \ -u "$NODE_URL" \ -a "$ACCOUNT"