Managing your Node
From the environment home page use the dropdown window next to your node to perform basic management actions. The options are:
- View Node Details – see node specific information around accounts, IDs, role, etc.
- View Logs – view protocol specific logs for the node
- Delete Node – Remove the node from the environment
- Connect – open the Kaleido Connect panel for JSON/RPC or REST Gateway connections
- Copy RPC Endpoint – RPC endpoint without application credentials
- Copy WSS Endpoint – WebSocket endpoint without application credentials
- Rename – Change the node’s identifying string
geth attach command. For example:
geth attach https://username:password@rpcURL
From here you have access to the full library of web3.js APIs including the personal class. Use this module to create and unlock accounts. For example:
Refer to the formal Web3.js API Documentation for more information on the available APIs and required parameters.