Confirming your Identity
Kaleido allows for an organization’s asserted identity (i.e. membership) in a consortia to be underpinned with a digital x509 certificate for authoritative identification. To confirm an asserted identity, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to your consortia home page
- Click the dropdown next to one of your memberships
- Select the Confirm Identity option
- This will open up the Identity Panel and expose two options for certificate generation/upload: Self-Signed or Externally Signed
- The console will guide you through the steps for each approach and link out to the appropriate documentation where necessary.