On-boarding an External Organization
Decentralize ownership of your consortia by on-boarding an external organization. The founder of the consortia can accomplish this by issuing an invitation with embedded access control permissions. Any on-boarded organization will be in sole control of their resources, services and security credentials, and will possess any ascribed permissions. To onboard an external org follow these instructions:
- Navigate to you consortia home page.
- Click the + ADD dropdown in the top right of the screen.
- Choose INVITE ORGANIZATION
- A panel will appear describing the architectural transition of your consortia from centralized to decentralized. Click Next
- Enter the Member Name of the external org and supply an admin email address.
- Click Next: Set Permissions
The next article, Governance Through Inherited Permissions, explains the different permissions and outlines the ramifications of extending an invitation with one or more permissions applied.